Both Google Ads and Facebook ads dominate the industry and they do deliver result when it come to online advertising. Which one is better generally depend on your business types, objective and budget. The following is what I gathered after some research using FB and Google Ads.
Today I will focus on using Google ads and google marketing platform to carry out marketing for real estate opportunity.
Google is the world’s largest search engine with more than 75% of the search engine market. Similar to FB Ads, Google Ads has three organisation: Account, Campaign and Ads Group. One account can made up of multiple campaigns which can made up of many ads group. To start with Google Ads for your service or product, you will start with a campaign.
You’ll choose a campaign type based on your marketing goals, brand strategy, and how much time you’re able to invest. For an estate agent, it will be good to start on Search, Display and Video campaigns to find your audiences or perform retargeting to your existing list of audience. Shopping campaign may not be so applicable as it is more for retailer looking to sell your product inventory and App campaign is more for finding new app users and increase sales within your app.
a. Search campaigns | Text ads on search results
b. Display campaigns | Image ads on websites
c. Video campaigns | Video ads on YouTube
- Create a campaign (after you created the google ads account) by choosing a goal. The goal can be Sales, Leads, or Website traffic. It is quite similar to Facebook campaign and ads on my previous post https://wp.me/pcSp1v-6n.
2. Select campaign settings. This will include the targeting, create the budget/ bid strategy and enhance ads with extensions. Below are the five Smart Bidding strategies you can use.
- Target cost per action (CPA)
- Target return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Maximize Conversions
- Maximize Conversion Value
- Enhanced cost per click (ECPC):
3. Set up ads group. Each group created (can be base on new condo project launch or a landed property for sales) should be relevant to what people interested in your products or services searching online.
4. Create the ads for your real estate service: Search, Display or Video Ads. Different campaign will have different focus. Eg for Search Ads, the focus will be the key words or phrases that should be relevance to audience searching for it.
After the Ads is created and advertised, do let it run for up to 2 weeks before making any changes or fine tuning. You can made use of the Google Marketing platforms to enable the Analytics to study the source of traffic or time of day your audience came in. You can also use Tag manager to tag audience that visited your site but had not made contact with you for remarketing.
Search engines are by far the best way to promote your business online but due to a lot of competition, it’s very difficult to reach the first page of google. But most search engines are also running paid advertising to promote your business and Google is one of them. So I am going to share with you how to get $100 Google Adwords coupon codes for new users before it expired and start promoting your campaigns with free credit.
In summary, here are some of the key proven techniques to writing Google ads that grab users’ attention and get more clicks:
- Understand your audience and match their needs
- Take up real-estate on Google
- Point out your specific benefits
- Create a sense of urgency
- Highlight your deals
- Make things personal
- Stand out with numbers and charts to win your audience
- Review and test and test again